Auto Insurance in Newville PA, Carlisle PA & Shippensburg PA
Insurance for Drivers in Pennsylvania
Driving is a responsibility and a freedom all wrapped into one. Having the power to travel where you’d like is wonderful but driving also presents a lot of risk. Whether you’re traveling around the world or commuting to work, you will need a car insurance policy to protect you, your passengers and everyone else on the road in case of an accident.
Finding a car insurance policy can be stressful, which is why Kingsley Blasco Insurance Inc. provides great service and communication through every step of the process.
As a homegrown family business, we pay careful attention to each and every client. We will help you find a policy to protect your vehicle both on and off the road.
What Does Full Coverage Auto Insurance Cover?
Full coverage refers to the highest amount of insurance you can place on your vehicle. This may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, falling objects, smoke, theft or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills you and your passengers may suffer as a result of an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This insurance covers damages and injuries that may occur in an accident with a driver not carrying enough insurance to cover the expenses.
If you are not sure how much insurance you need, speak with a Kingsley Blasco Insurance Inc. agent at (888) 404-7679 today.
What Insurance Is Required?
Insurance requirements vary between states. In Pennsylvania, all drivers must carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability
- $15,000/$30,000 in uninsured/underinsured motorist per person/per accident
Protect Your Vehicle
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto insurance can be purchased through monthly premiums. As long as these premiums are paid, you will receive coverage for your vehicle. When an accident happens, you can file an insurance claim to receive compensation for injuries and damages.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your car insurance needs depend on the value of your vehicle and other factors. In general, you should have enough auto insurance to cover the value of your vehicle and protect against possible claims after an accident. Discuss your auto insurance options with an agent to make sure you and your passengers are protected.
How Far Back Do Auto Insurance Companies Look?
Most auto insurance companies look back around five years on your driving record. Keep in mind that certain violations stay on your record longer than others. DUIs, for example, can remain on your record for 10 years.
When to Get Auto Insurance?
Ideally, you should have auto insurance from the moment you sign on a vehicle. This ensures that you will be covered before you even sit behind the wheel. Driving without insurance can land you in a sea of legal trouble, which is why you should purchase a policy as early as possible. Even without the legal requirement, driving without enough insurance to cover your vehicle can leave you facing hefty expenses in case of an accident.